- The Zine Library is open Tuesday evenings from 6:00 until 8:00.
- We’re also open during most of the theater’s shows and other events.
Every Second Saturday: Small Craft.
- Learn a new skill from a local crafter.
- Explore a handmade pop-up shop.
- Enjoy hot coffee, vegan snacks, live music, and good company as you work on your own DIY projects.
Coming Soon: Punk Rock Spanish Class
- Once we figure out a time for it, you’ll be able to come by and learn the lyrics and a rough translation to some of your favorite Spanish speaking punk bands. First on the list is Sin Dios.
Get to Know the Trumbullplex Zine Library
Hundreds of zines. Recline on a
comfortable couch milk crate and look through them. This one was written in a lonely bedroom in Toronto. That one was assembled in a bustling copy shop in Milwaukee. These were shelved in a vegetarian grocery store in Pontiac. Those were filed in an anarchist book shop in the Cass Corridor. All of them – and hundreds more – have made their way to the Trumbullplex, a housing collective and theater in Detroit’s Woodbridge neighborhood.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to donate money or get involved!!
The Zine Librarians brought our collection to the Detroit Urban Craft Fair 2010 and created a zine lounge.